PLEASE READ OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT:
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and credit history
- Purchase history and employment information
- Credit scores and information
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does TEAM AUTOBUY share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||No||We don't share|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
WHO WE ARE:
Who is providing this notice?
How does TEAM AUTOBUY protect my personal information?
How does TEAM AUTOBUY collect my personal information?
- Apply for financing or apply for a lease
- Show your driver’s license or provide employment information
- Give us your income information
Why can't I limit all sharing?
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes–information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.|
|Nonaffiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.|
|Joint Marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. |
Team AUTOBUY does not jointly market